Emotions of Startups
Startups are like a roller-coaster but with much much more emotions.
After talking to and reading about many many people who have founded and worked on a startup like blood and sweat, this is what i would like to compile on Emotions of Startups.
Here you go: Emotions of Startups
- Excitement: When an entrepreneur (you) gets a new idea.
- Displeasure: When you start finding faults in it.
- Determination: When you solve the faults you found.
- Frustration: When you encounter various hurdles (slow government processes) in order to start.
- Hope: When you get through all the legal processes with patience; all eager to start.
- Doubt: When you start the development and are not sure if that is what you wanted.
- Joy: When you already start doing pre-sales.
- Depression: When you start marketing your product and the sales are not doing as you expected.
- Happiness: When the sales conversion rates finally turn as expected.
- Annoyed: When there is a point where business stops growing and there is a need to optimize and reinvent.
- Bored: When business grows steadily and you don’t see anything else to do. Nothing to fix, nothing more to work on.
- Excitement: And the roller-coaster of emotions of startup starts again.
Let us know if you have a similar emotions of startups, and if we are missing something.